Use the following view options:
- Non-Selected Ergs drop-down list - this list enables you to change how the non-selected ergs are shown in the Render Target View. The following drop-down menu options are available:
- Normal - render all non-selected ergs with no modification
- Wireframe - renders all non-selected ergs in wireframe mode
- Hidden - do not render all non-selected ergs
- Scrub Mode checkbox – by default, the Render Target Viewer always renders all ergs within a render target and displays the result in the render target viewer.
If you check the Scrub Mode check box, only the ergs up to the last selected erg in a render target are drawn. This enables you to select one erg, and then use the right or left arrow buttons on the keyboard to “scrub” forward or backward through the scene.
- Show All Render Targets checkbox - check this box to view all render targets of your frame capture file.