Analyze Application Dialog Box
The Analyze Application Dialog Box consists of the following sections:
- Applications section – provides a list of running applications. Each application is introduced by its icon, name, command line, and date run.
You can perform the following actions on any running application:
- Remove an application from the list by clicking
- Create/edit a profile and assign it to all running applications
Command Line field: Type in, or browse to the path and file name of the application you wish to analyze and enter any command-line options for the analyzed application
Working Folder field: Browse to, or type in a folder for the analysis results. This is the directory in which the application should run. This is useful for games that use a launcher or mission packs in a different directory than the game files.
- Active Profile field: Select a profile that will be applied to all listed applications.
- Manage Profies… button: Create a new profile or edit an existing one.