The View menu provides various options for visualizing data in the Task Timeline.
- Time Units - sets the time display format: milliseconds, seconds or clocks.
- Reset Zoom (Ctrl+0) – resets the Task Timeline zoom level to the default value in which all tasks and events fit within the viewport.
- View Selection (Ctrl+1) – automatically adjusts the Task Timeline zoom so that the entire selection is visible.
- Center Selection (Ctrl+2) – centers the current selection in the Task Timeline.
- Zoom Out – zooms out the Task Timeline by a nominal increment.
- Zoom In – zooms in the Task Timeline by a nominal increment.
- Show Subtasks (checked) – displays tasks that are nested within one another within the Task Timeline.
- Enable Stacked Tasks – draws all subtasks onto their parent at depth level zero and resizes the track heights accordingly
- Show Markers (checked) - draws markers in the Task Timeline.
- Show Task Aggregates (checked) - shows the All aggregate track, plus any additional aggregates defined in the Define Task Aggregates dialog.
- Define Task Aggregates… – display the Define Task Aggregates dialog.