Intel® GPA System Analyzer HUD displays the summary information in the upper left corner of the application display.
The Summary includes the following information:
Mode: head’s-up display mode; use the default Ctrl+F1 to switch between HUD modes
- Microsoft DirectX* version: DX9/DX9Ex/DX10/DX10.1/DX11
- Device Driver Type:
- HW – hardware accelerated
- WARP (Windows* Advanced Rasterization Platform) – Microsoft* software DirectX* renderer that uses CPU instead of GPU
- REF – the reference device that implements all features for the requested version of DirectX* even if HW does not support it
- Screen resolution
- Frames Per Second with lowest (green, 18) and highest (red, 170) value; the instantaneous value (122) is calculated for one second.